sabato 2 novembre 2019

Studio 54 Tribute Vol. 04



Quarto appuntamento con Studio 54 Tribute ... Buon ascolto !!!
ed ecco la tracklist:

1-Le Pamplemousse-Le Spank
2-Barry White-It’s Ecstasy
3-Andrea True Connection-More More More
4-Stargard-Wich Way Is Up
5-Bee Gees-Staying Alive
6-Shirley & Co-Shame, Shame, Shame
7-Hot Pepper-Pepper Box
8-The Hues Corporation-Rock The Boat
9-Bee Gees-More Than A Woman
10-Salsoul Orchestra-Runaway
11-Biddu Orchestra-Rain Forrest
12-Babe Ruth-The Mexican
13-McFadden & Whitehead-Ain't No Stoppin Us Now
14-Lou Rawls-You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine
15-KC & The Sunshine Band-Black Water Gold
16-Ecstasy Passion & Pain-Touch & Go
17-Instant Funk-I Got My Mind Made Up
18-Delegation-You & I
19-Peter Brown-Dance With Me
20-Chic-Good Times
21-Bebu Silvetti-Spring Rain
22-Gwen McCrae-Rocking Chair
23-Narada Michael Walden-Tonight I'm Alright
24-Duncan Sisters-Boys Will Be Boys
25-Kelly Marie-Feels Like I'm In Love
26-Carol Jiani-Hit & Run Lover
27-Latoya Jackson-If You Feel The Funk
28-Rocky Mizell-Let's Go Dancing
29-Stacy Lattisaw-Jump To The Beat
30-Jackson 5-Lovely One
31-Kool & The Gang-Celebrate
32-The Spinners-Working My Way Back To You
33-The Brothers Johnson-Stomp
34-Change-A Lover's Holiday
35-Jermaine Jackson-Burnin' Hot
36-Bobby Thurston-You Got What It Takes
37-Fantasy-You're Too Late
38-L.A.X.-All My Love
39-Young & Company-I Like
40-Donna Summer-Bad Girls
41-Candi Staton-Young Hearts Run Free
42-T Connection-Do What You Wanna Do
43-Bonnie Pointer-Heaven Must Have Sent You
44-Bonnie Pointer-I Can't Help Myself
45-Boney M-Ma Baker
46-Barry White-I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little Bit More
47-Earth Wind And Fire-Fantasy
48-Kool & The Gang-Let's Go Dancing
49-Claudja Barry-Dancing Fever
50-Tina Charles-I Love To Love
51-Tina Charles-Dance Little Lady Dance
52-Disco Tex-Get Dancing
53-Gloria Gaynor-Let's Make A Deal
54-Four Season-Oh What A Night
55-Brick-Dazz
56-Sharon Redd-Can You Handle It
57-Curtis Mayfield-Love Me, Love Me Now

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

https://mega.nz/#!0ywFgBbS!CTQKzXlxtiLfUw9K-c_MveSp0HjTput4S6xm9MAQ0M0